A Guide for the Student on the Ways and Means of the Warg and the Stalking of Prey

Are All Wargs Female?

Sapience certainly thinks so.

Oh and for those wanting female creep classes, just a little trivia. All Weavers and Wargs are female. And no I’m not kidding or making it up.

Er … no. I made a point of checking this and my warg has the title ‘Son of Grimmjaw’. That makes me a boy. A real boy!

Advertisements

6 responses

1. That weavers can be female as general gender, well, ok… but wargs?

Sapience should read the Book with more attention… *rolleyes*

25/02/2013 at 12:31 pm

2. Personally, I think creeps should have the option (when it comes to wargs and weavers) to determine gender, just as the freeps side players can.

25/02/2013 at 1:13 pm

• I agree with this. I honestly role-play my warg to a degree, and in this sense (and even in name) I consider my warg to be female. Driven me nuts for a long time there’s been no option one way or another for the actual gameplay (not that it’s game breaking or anything for me).

As far as spiders, I do recall from some time ago I had a tribemate who had the only male spider on the server from way back before they were converted to females. This was before I started creeping, so I’m not 100% on any details related to it.

04/03/2013 at 10:32 am

3. Bloodspill

All wargs are male in the game you get responces on death that say ‘him’ or ‘he’. However I always think of my warg as female and use my surname of Denmother to try and say that. I did once ask a GM if it would be possible to make my warg female so I could be mother of… rather than father of but he said all wargs were male and there was nothing that could change that.

In the early days spiders I think were either male or female and you do get some very old male spiders but all the newly created ones will be female, makes sense when one of their skills is spawning hatchlings.

09/04/2013 at 8:19 am

• Bloodspill

Oh just read the thread to the end Sapience says wargs are female and that we should look closely at our wargs, I think meaning wargs have no ‘manly parts’ visable, but if they did I don’t think Turbine would get away with that really so I don’t think thats a valid argument.

09/04/2013 at 8:24 am